This data protection information applies to data processing on the website www.ankona.eu by the following data controller:
Tel: +49 2736 294913 - 0
Fax: +49 2736 294913 - 894
Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of its use
When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.ankona.eu, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion, as a rule after a period of two weeks.
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
The data mentioned is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- Clarification of possible fraudulent page access (DoS/DDoS attacks or similar) and
- for further administrative purposes.
When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity of contacting us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it.
To contact us, we also need the information in other mandatory fields:
- Name and first name for personal address
- Company and location: We are exclusively involved in the B2B business, so we ensure that only corporate customers contact us.
Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, and
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time in order to improve user-friendliness.
If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognise that you have already visited us and what inputs and settings you have previously configured, so you do not have to re-enter them.
However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out exclusively with your consent based on Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimisation of our website.
On the other hand, we use tracking in order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc., for the purpose of tailoring our pages to meet your needs and continuously optimising them. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as "Google“). On the other hand, we use tracking in order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer. We carry out these processing operations exclusively based on the consent you have given us beforehand (see under Cookies)
Google Analytics creates pseudonymised user profiles for us. The information that the cookie generates about your use of this website, such as
- browser type/version
- operating system used
- referrer URL (previously visited page)
- host name of the accessing computer (IP Address)
- time of the server request
will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailoring this internet site to user needs. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or if third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. IP addresses are stored exclusively anonymously so that identification of the user is not possible.
You may select a corresponding setting in your browser software to prevent cookies from being installed; please note, however, that, if you do so, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website in this case.
You can also prevent the recording of the data generated by cookies relating to your use of this website (including your IP address) and from processing such data by downloading and installing the browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this Link https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy in connection with Google Analytics, please visit the Google Analytics-Hilfe (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
ii) Google Maps
This site uses the Google Maps map service via an API. The provider is Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the functions of Google Maps it is necessary to save your IP address. This information will usually be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transmission.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an appealing representation of our on-line offers and making the places indicated by us on the website easier to find. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
You will find further information on how user data is used in the Google data protection declaration: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
iii) Cookie Consent
Our website contains a web service of the company Silktide LTD, Brunel Parkway, Pride Park, DE24 8HR, United Kingdom (hereinafter referred to as “Cookie Consent”). We use this data to ensure the full functionality of our website. In this context, your browser may transmit personal data to Cookie Consent. The legal basis for processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. The justified interest consists in the smooth function of the Internet page. The data will be deleted as soon as the purpose of its collection has been fulfilled.
Further information on the handling of the transferred data can be found in Cookie Consent's data protection declaration: https://silktide.com/privacy-policy/
You can prevent the collection and processing of your data by Cookie Consent by deactivating the execution of script code in your browser or by installing a script blocker in your browser (these can be found for example on https://noscript.net/ or https://www.ghostery.com/).
Integration of YouTube videos
We have included YouTube videos in our on-line offering, which are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. YouTube is another service from Google. YouTube videos are all included in the "extended privacy mode", which means that no data about the users is transferred to YouTube if they do not play the videos. Only when a user plays the videos will the following data be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.
By visiting the website, YouTube receives information when playing a video that the user has accessed the corresponding sub-page of our on-line service. In addition, further information about the use of this online service (including the user's IP address) is transmitted to a YouTube server in the USA and stored there. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that the user is logged on to or whether there is no user account. If the user is logged in to YouTube, their data will be assigned directly to his account. If a user does not wish their profile to be assigned to YouTube, they must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is used in particular (even of users not logged in) for the presentation of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about the user's activities on our on-line offer. The user has the right to object to the creation of these user profiles and must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
YouTube also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Integration of Vimeo videos
We use the supplier Vimeo for the integration of videos, among other media. Vimeo is operated by Vimeo, LLC with headquarters in 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011.
On some of our internet pages we use plug-ins of the provider Vimeo. If you call the Internet pages of our Internet presence provided with such a plug-in, a connection to the Vimeo servers will be established and the plug-in will be displayed. The Vimeo server is informed of which of our web pages you have visited. If you are logged in as a member of Vimeo, Vimeo will assign this information to your personal user account. When using the plug-in, e.g. clicking the start button of a video, this information is also assigned to your user account. You can prevent this assignment by logging out of your Vimeo user account before using our website and deleting the corresponding cookies from Vimeo.
Rights of persons concerned
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if this has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
We may only refuse to provide you with information if and to the extent that the information would disclose information which must be kept secret by law or by its nature, in particular because of the overriding legitimate interests of a third party (Section 29 (1) sentence 2 of the German Federal Data Protection Act [BDSG]), the competent public authority has determined and informed us that the disclosure of the data would endanger public safety or order or would otherwise be detrimental to the welfare of the Federal Government or a state (Section 34 (1) No.1 BDSG in conjunction with Section 33 (1) No. 2 lit. b BDSG), or the data is only stored because it may not be deleted due to legal or statutory storage regulations, or exclusively serves the purposes of data backup or data protection control and the provision of information by other means would require a disproportionate effort and processing for other purposes by suitable technical and organisational measures is excluded (Section 34 (1) No. 2 BDSG).
- to immediately request the rectification of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another data controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to withdraw your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without the need for justification.
In addition, you have a general right of appeal to the data protection supervisory authority responsible for you. The authority responsible for us is the "Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz Nordrhein-Westfalen".
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e‑mail to salesnoSpam@ankona.eu.
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128‑Bit v3 technology instead. You can see whether a single page of our website is encrypted by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously optimised in line with technological developments.
Validity and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid as of August 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration on the website https://www.ankona.eu/international/data-protection/